Looking to get involved with Envirothon BC? Here’s how:
- Form a group of 5 students. Anyone from Grade 9-12 is welcome!
- Decide when and how often you are going to meet. Each team must examine Envirothon BC’s five topics and take some time to discuss them as a team.
- Mark the fieldwork training dates on your calendar.
- Seminar training Sessions Date: September 26, 2015 Time: 10:00 am - noon Location: Great Blue Heron Nature Reserve Future Dates: Oct 24, Nov 28, Jan 23, Feb 27, and March 25, 2016
- Training day Date: April 23, 2016 Time: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm Location: Great Blue Heron Nature Reserve
- Begin brainstorming community project ideas. Where would you like to make a difference this year?
- Get excited for the Provincial Competition!
Date: April 29, 2016
Location: Fraser Valley
- Contact Envirothon BC Or Register On-Line by March 11, 2016 with your contact information to sign up your school. You will be provided with information on the Envirothon topics and the schedule for the year.